The Empowerment Circle directly supports the delivery of both our Adolescent and Livelihood Programmes, providing crucial unrestricted funds to secure the future of Magic Bus.
Whilst 85% of our income comes from corporate partners within India providing CSR funding, this is tied to restricted projects, and has to be spent within the year to meet legal requirements. Empowerment Circle members provide unrestricted funds, allowing our programme teams to plan ahead. This support also enables Magic Bus to respond quickly to urgent areas of need as they arise – whether that’s a loss of CSR funding for a particular community, or major crises like the COVID-19 pandemic.
Empowerment Circle members pledge a minimum gift of £5,000 annually for three years, pooling their support as an unrestricted fund powering the work of Magic Bus across India.
Discover how Unrestricted Funds helped Magic Bus during the COVID-19 Pandemic
In thanks for this support, Magic Bus UK provides:
– A biannual video call with one of our Community Learning Centres, meeting the young people your support has impacted.
– Regular updates on the work you are making possible.
– Invitations to exclusive Empowerment Circle events in London, giving you the opportunity to meet your fellow Circle members.
– A dedicated relationship manager, offering you a personal point of contact
– Recognition on the Magic Bus UK web site and in our Annual Review (unless you wish to remain anonymous).
To join the Magic Bus UK Empowerment Circle today, please complete the donate form below. For more information about the Circle, please contact Caroline at [email protected]