The Childhood Circle directly funds our Adolescent Programme, transforming the lives of India’s most disadvantaged children between the ages of 11 and 18. Our unique approach uses sports and activities – the universal language of play – to develop crucial life skills and provide academic support. Sessions are delivered by our network of over 6,000 Community Leaders and local Youth Mentors, who work with the parents, teachers and influencers around each child to create long-term change. Currently, 475,000 children experience the life-changing magic of this programme every year.
We are launching an ambitious new strategy to embed this framework in curriculums across India. By partnering with state governments and training teachers to deliver the programme, we will bring the hope and opportunity of Magic Bus to 2.5 million children annually by 2027. The Childhood Circle plays a key role in this incredible mission to create a lasting, self-sustaining impact on millions of young lives.
Childhood Circle members pledge a minimum gift of £10,000 annually for three years, funding the Adolescent Programme across India.
The Magic Bus Adolescent Programme at Work
In thanks for this support, Magic Bus UK provides:
– The opportunity to visit a Magic Bus programme in India, to meet the staff and young people you are supporting.
– An annual discussion and Q&A with the Adolescent Programme Director.
– Biannual updates on the progress of the Adolescent Programme from our on-the-ground teams.
– Invitations to exclusive Childhood Circle events in London, giving you the opportunity to meet your fellow Circle members.
– A dedicated relationship manager, offering you a personal point of contact
– Recognition on the Magic Bus UK web site and in our Annual Review (unless you wish to remain anonymous).
To join the Magic Bus UK Childhood Circle today, please complete the donate form below. For more information about the Circle, please contact Caroline at [email protected]