Power of sport
The third International Day of Sport for Development and Peace will be celebrated on 6th Arpil. The day highlights the positive influence that sport can have on the advancement of human rights and on social and economic development.
The power of sport to change lives is witnessed in Magic Bus sessions up and down India and the positive impact of the programme is clear:
- 99% school enrolment rate for children on the Magic Bus programme
- 70% young people on the Magic Bus programme in further education
- 98% of adolescent girls on the Magic Bus programme attending school
- 65% of children on the Magic Bus programme wash their hands before they eat
- 96% of children on the Magic Bus programme play regularly.
If you would like to support Magic Bus in continuing to change lives through sport and mentoring, please consider making a donation.
Back to news