Leadership Through Action Challenge Programme
Next programme dates:
The 12 day programme for 18 – 25 year olds
28th July – 8th August 2014
11th August – 22nd August 2014
The six day programme for 15 – 17 year olds
3rd August - 8th August 2014
17th August – 22nd August 2014
• Looking to understand and improve your leadership skills?
• Increase your ability to work within a team?
• Have the opportunity to work in a challenging environment?
• Engage and make a difference to those less fortunate than yourselves?
Here is your opportunity to do all this, and more, with one of the world’s most influential and innovative charities.
We will help you realise:
• Your potential as leaders
• The importance of teamwork in challenging environments
• An understanding of the world as a global community and your role within it
Our International ‘Leadership Through Action Challenge’ Programme has been developed to balance learning and apply team and leadership skills in the unique setting of our Mumbai City operation and our Outdoor Education Learning & Development Campus, 90 km from Mumbai.
Just like our Magic Bus children you will learn to develop an inherent sense of responsibility, team spirit and understand what it takes to be a leader. You will also further develop your ability to communicate effectively, think strategically and solve complex problems.
You will arrive into a new experience
You will leave ready to live your future
The 12 day programme costs £1,000 per person and prices will be confirmed soon for the six day programme.
For any queries, or to book your place, please contact Sonya Timms on email@example.com or 020 7922 7717.
Back to news